Monday, August 3, 2009

Katrina Barber Photography blog!

Hello!  I thought I'd start a blog to accompany portraits I take, giving me a chance to explain my thought process and everything that goes along with it.  

So, to start things off, here's some senior pictures I took of Kirby Duemig, class of 2010 (CPHS Senior Rep).







For Kirby's shots, I wanted to try out some poses on a graffiti background, replicating some I saw in Digital Photographer; Kirby was great and really listened to what I wanted her to do, and of course she looks beautiful in all of them [:

*As a side note, I would just like to point out that Kirby's backyard has the greenest grass in Austin.

1 comment:

  1. It's really useful for me.I was quite glad to find this web site on google.I wished to say numerous because of you with regard to this brilliant put up! I certainlyliked every little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to look into new things you post.
    wedding photographer france

    ReplyDelete